2014 Subsurface Wastewater training schedule posted
Subsurface Wastewater Disposal Rules Workshop offered beginning Feb. 5th
The Code Enforcement Training and Certification Program is presenting eight one-day basic training workshops in Subsurface Wastewater Disposal Rules. This training provides 8 Contact Credits. Classes run from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM; sign-in before 8:30. There is a $10 charge per registrant for working lunch.
Please register through the town in which you plan to attend.
- February 5th in Harrison, Harrison Town Hall; Contact Mary Tremblay: 583-0923/583-2241 or email@example.com
- February 12th in Strong, The White Elephant - Contact Steve Ochmanski: 623-1782
- February 18th in Ellsworth, Ellsworth Town Hall Auditorium; Contact Lori Roberts: 667-4910 -must register and pay no later than 2/10/14
- February 26th in Lithcfield, Litchfield Town Hall; Contact Steve Ochmanski: 623-1782
- March 4th in Lincoln, Lincoln Town Hall; Contact Amanda Woodard: 794-3372
- March 12th in Skowhegan, Skowhegan Recreation Center; Contact Cynthia Kirk: 474-6904
- March 19th in Rangeley, Rangeley Town Office; Contact Paul Ferguson-Packard: 670-5093
- March 26th in Greenville, Greenville Town Office; Contact Jack Hart: 695-2421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Fairfield or surrounding area will be sometime in May/June
Each workshop will follow the same agenda. This year's training topics include site evaluations, permitting,and inspections.
Please contact: Brent Lawson.