Maine Rural Water Association’s Annual Conference
Maine Rural Water Association will hold it's Annual Conference on December 9, 2015 in Bangor, Maine. Not only will you be able to earn 6.0 credits towards your license, you will have the opportunity to network with other experts in your field.
Brent Lawson, Maine Subsurface Waste Water Disposal Unit, and Ken Stratton, Main-Land Development Consultants, Inc. will be the dynamic speakers for four (4) training sessions designed just for you! Brent and Ken have guaranteed they will provide you with valuable information along with good laughs. Their sessions have been approved for Site Evaluators, Certified Installers, Certified Inspectors and Licensed Plumbing Inspectors (LPIs). The session titles are:
· Everything You Want to Know About Septic Systems But Have Been Afraid to Ask!
· All Septic Systems Are Not Created Equal
· What Stinks?
· Baffles, Filters & Pumps, Oh My!
In addition, the following conference sessions have been approved for LPIs:
· Emerging Issues of the Clean Water Act
· DIY – Wellhead Protection for Small Systems
· Legal & Legislative Updates (held on 12/10)
Site Evaluators, Certified Installers and Certified Inspectors can earn training credit at these sessions:
· Bureau of Labor Standards, Part 1
· Bureau of Labor Standards, Part 2
· New Confined Space Standard and Employer/Contractor Safety Responsibilities (held on 12/10)
For complete details and to register go to mainerwa.org.
Training and Special Events Coordinator
Maine Rural Water Association
254 Alexander Reed Rd
Richmond ME 04357
Check our web site (mainerwa.org) for more information on:
Our 35th Annual Conference will be on December 8, 9 and 10, 2015 and our 6th Annual Golf Tournament on May 18, 2016.