Recreational Trails Grant Workshop
Is your community applying for a Recreational Trails Grant? A workshop series is scheduled in June to help provide background information and insights into the RTP grant program.
Eligible Recreational Trails Grant projects may include:
- Maintenance and restoration of existing recreational trails.
- Development and rehabilitation of trail side and trailhead facilities and trail linkages for recreational trails.
- Construction of new recreational trails.
- Acquisition of easements or fee simple title to property for recreational trails or recreational trail corridors.
- Operation of educational programs to promote safety and environmental protection as those objectives relate to use of recreational trails.
If you are considering applying for a RTP grant for any of these projects then this will be a great first step toward building a successful application.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to attend a meeting in your part of the state. Click here to pre-register so we will be able to plan accordingly.
1-4PM - Wednesday, June 1,2016 – Saco City Hall Auditorium
1-4PM - Thursday, June 9, 2016 – Farmington Community Center
1-4PM - Thursday, June 16, 2016 – Bangor Parks & Recreation
1-4PM - Thursday, June 23, 2016 – Houlton Millar Civic Center
Pre-Register here: Pre-Register Now
If you would like more information about the Recreational Trails Program please visit the DACF Grants and Community Recreation Program RTP Website – or contact Doug Beck, Outdoor Recreation Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.